Handlebar: Atlas, 820mm
Stem: Turbine R, 40mm
Cranks: Atlas, 165mm
Wheelset: Turbine R
Fork: FOX 38, 170mm travel
Shock: FOX Float X2 , 170mm travel
Seatpost: FOX Transfer, 200mm
2. How long have you been in the bike industry?
1 year in the bike industry, coming from 4 years in the motorcycle industry.
3. What do you do at Race Face?
Suspension service tech
4. What’s one weird fact about you?
I sleep with my eyes open
Once a week, rain, hail or shine.
6. What type of riding do you do?
Mostly park days in the summer with a good mix of enduro.
7. What’s your favourite trail?
I wanted just one bike that could cover multiple riding styles. The long travel, reach and chainstays were the mian factor, and the dual crown compatible headset sealed the deal.
9. What is your favourite component or part of your bike and why?
The dropper post, I've been too long without one.
10. Have you changed/added anything to your bike to suit your riding style?
I have a dual crown fork that I will run for bike park season, just because I can!