For over 10 years, we at Race Face have been doing women's specific mountain bike clothing. While trends may have come and gone, and we may not have always hit the right marks, we've never stopped designing gear that supports women who want to shred - from full coverage and protection when you hit the deck to comfortable kits for all day adventuring.
Read on to learn more about our women's kits and some favourite features from our racers, ambassadors, and test riders.
The Khyber Kit
A gravity-focused kit, the Khyber kit is built for DH, whether you're chasing a personal best time on your next DH run or just enjoying a big day in the park.
- Jersey offers serious stretch for free range of motion, on and off the bike.
- Shorts have a stretch lumbar panel for freedom of movement plus laser perforated thigh venting to avoid overheating.
- Matching gloves to round out the kit
|"I really like the phone pocket tucked away on the back side of the leg. It keeps my phone out of the way when I pedal but accessible when I need it." - Andreane Lanthier Nadeau, Professional EWS Racer
The Traverse Kit
With shorts tough enough for all-mountain riding, and added breathability in the jersey thanks to mesh paneling, this kit is the sleeper hit of our women's line for all-mountain riding.
- Jersey offers dual vertical mesh panels for serious ventilation.
- Shorts use fewer panels and a decoy fly to minimize bulkiness.
“The Traverse kit is the perfect combo of comfort and functionality. The elastic waistband is a dream come true, and the tighter fit and more minimalistic approach makes it the best trail riding kit I own!!”- Micayla Gatto, RF Freeride Ambassador
The Nimby Kit
With clean and simple lines on this minimalized kit, you'll feel right at home with all-day pedal adventures.
- Flatlock stitching and understated graphics keeps the jersey comfortable and low-key.
- Shorts are lightweight and stretchy with zippered pockets so you can easily go for an all-day pedal.
|"Out of the bag, the material on the shorts felt super comfy and lightweight! I really like all the little details - the super stretchy panel on the butt, the two snaps with velcro in between. The adjustable pieces on the internal waist rather than external - I think this looks better even though it's harder to access on the go." - Jade Koide, RF Test Rider